Sanitation Operator - Turtle Lake, WI
105 Maple St. S.
Turtle Lake WI 54889
All Plant Areas - Operator
Join PURIS and be a part of our aspiration to build a PLANT STRONG PLANET. PURIS brings food growers, food makers, and food eaters together to feed the growing plant-based revolution. Here in the USA we manufacture organic and non-GMO, plant-based ingredients that form the basis of some of the fastest growing products on your grocer's shelves. We provide a safe and secure food supply that is made in the USA. Our model is grounded in 30 years of non-GMO natural breeding and sustained by an alliance of domestic growers and partners who share our high standards. Our process ensures a wholesome journey from seed to solution.
As a Sanitation Operator you play a key role in ensuring that the facility and process equipment is kept in a clean and sanitary state at all times. Safety is our #1 priority, therefore Sanitation Operators must adhere to all plant policies with regard to Safety, Food Safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Sanitation Operators must adhere to and embody the PURIS core values: Integrity, Leadership, Openness, Global Vision, Adaptability, and Partnership.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Performs all work in a safe manner
- Assembly and disassembly of the production equipment for sanitation
- Follows Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) for cleaning of equipment and plant environment
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping floors within the facility
- Cleaning around the plant, assisting the production employees with COP and cleaning other areas as assigned.
- All Sanitation duties as assigned on Master Sanitation Schedule
- Assure all quality standards are met at all times
- Ensure GMP and Food Safety policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Responsible for the cleanliness and housekeeping of work areas including Daily and Master Sanitation Cleaning Schedules
- Keep all equipment in safe operating condition and report issues to Lead or Maintenance
- Complete all daily documentation as require
- May require ability to operate a forklift
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- GED or high school degree
- Experience in previous sanitation role
Required Skills and Capabilities:
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Capable of learning systems and control strategy through written and oral instructions
- Demonstrate competencies: Dependability, Attention to Detail, Analytical Thinking, Cooperation, Team Work, Adaptability, Independence
PURIS offers competitive wages, health, dental and vision insurance upon qualification, as well as a generous PTO package and 401k.
PURIS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, genetics or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
INTEGRITY | LEADERSHIP | OPENNESS | GLOBAL VISION | ADAPTABILITY | PARTNERSHIP